Friday, February 13, 2009

Sweet Potato Fries

Sweet potatoes are full of good vitamins, a lot more than regular potatoes. They are great as an alternative to regular fries and so yummy.


Sweet potatoes
canola oil spray
seasoning salt (optional)


1. Peel potatoes and cut them into sticks
2. Spray a 13 x 9 pan with canola oil spray
3. Spread out the potatoes and spray lightly with canola oil spray
4. Sprinkle with seasoning salt if desired
5. Bake in a 450 degree oven
6. Stir and flip the potatoes about every 6-8 minutes
7. Bake for 15-25 minutes depending on desired crispness

1 comment:

  1. I will say that the last time I went down to Dallas, I friend of mine made these and I was a little hesitant at first. But they were DELICIOUS!!!! I would almost rather have these over regular french fries!!!!
    Thanks for sharing all your great ideas.

    ReplyDelete