Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sesame Sunflower Bread

I really enjoyed this bread. It's made up of mostly seeds. I got the recipe from "Ani's Raw Food Kitchen". I really like it, but I think I will grind it up a little more next time.


1 c. ground flax seeds
1/3 c. whole flax seeds
1/2 t. sea salt
1 clove garlic, minced
2 T. onion, chopped
1 1/3 c. water
2/3 c. sunflower seeds
1/4 c. black or tan sesame seeds


1. Mix flax seeds, salt, garlic, onion, and water. Add sunflower and sesame seeds and mix well.
2. Spread the batter into square shapes on plastic wrap on the dehydrator.
3. Dehydrate about 4 hours and then flip over. Dehydrate about another hour or until desired crispness.


I love these as a sandwich filled with veggies and cheese or whatever. And it's so easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment