Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ode to my juicer

About a year ago, I bought the Jack LaLane juicer. It was good and did well for us, but about a month ago, the motor started smoking. So it was done. Luckily my friend Tony had just given me a Champion Juicer. It had been sitting in storage for many years at his house, so he offered it to us. All we had to do was order two replacement parts. The Champion Juicer is the king of all juicers. My mom has one that she bought before I was born. So that's over 27 years ago, and it's still going strong. The juicer makes juice, of course, but it also makes nut butters and ice cream out of frozen fruit. We are so happy to have it. We enjoy fresh veggie juice everyday!

Doesn't this look yummy! All the vitamins and minerals!


from this into this!

The green juice is made up of spinach, cucumber, celery, parsley, lemon, and ginger. It's not the most wonderful tasting drink, but soooooo good for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment